This portal facilitates to:
- > Encourage DRR/DRM focused interaction through forums and discussion groups
- > Archive lessons learned, best practices, and contingency & DRR/DRM plans
- > Maintain up-to-date master list of
- > DRR trainers and trainees
- > DRR/ DRM capacity building organizations.
- > Maintain profile of DRR/DRM practitioners
- > DRR/DRM news and events
- > Integration of portal with other national standard information management tools
iMMAP hopes that this will become the single most authenticated DRR resource in Pakistan for coordinating DRR and DRM interventions through this portal among all community stakeholders including the public sector organizations
Pakistan DRR Forum
Pakistan DRR Forum is an Informal DRR Coordination Group. This forum neither aims nor intends to replace or supersede any formal cluster/ working group or government coordination mechanisms. The group is focused on civil society, inclusive of NGOs, INGOs, Red Cross/Crescent agencies.
Group meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at Pakistan Humanitarian Forum – PHF.